Air handling unit energy efficient upgrade
Due to fan deterioration and failure in an Air Handling Unit (AHU) at a UK Chemical plant, Complete Fan Maintenance Ltd were consulted and worked together with the client to advise on the best solution to upgrade the design with a view to reduce running costs and ease maintenance.
Where great service matters
- Total Re- design solution
- IE4 plug type fans replacing original DIDW design
- Over 20% REDUCTION in power consumption
- Strip out and refurbish
- All Installation works : – New bulkhead plate work and support steelwork.
- System test run and handover
- Reduced Maintenance.
CFM provide specialist turnkey servicing and maintenance packages for a multitude of air movement requirements.