complete fan MAINTENANCE
Supplying and maintaining all types of air movement equipment.
Complete Fan Maintenance (CFM) was established in 1987 as a specialist company to supply and maintain all types of air movement equipment. CFM’s credentials are born from a wealth of experience with employee’s having worked in design and service at multiple industrial fan manufacturers.
The company has expanded to provide clients with a wide range of services covering the full life cycle of plant and machinery.
Centrally located within the UK, the company is strategically placed to service clients requirements in many industry sectors throughout the UK, Europe and worldwide. All work complies with the quality standards specified within ISO 9001
- On site repairs, maintenance & refurbishments
- Manufacturer of bespoke & replacement fans, parts & spares
- Condition monitoring, dynamic balancing & diagnostic services
- Service & repairs to all types of air handling units
- Manufacturer of custom made air handling units
- Cooling tower fan maintenance & repair
- Energy audits, system appraisals & modifications
It is the vision of CFM to achieve controlled and profitable growth by continually exceeding expectations and standards of competitiveness, quality and service.
This will be achieved through a strategy of continuous improvements and investments in people, processes and supporting technology.